Sunday, August 5, 2018

PC87

I know some bloggers have mixed feelings about Youtube boxbreakers.  I get it, but I do like them for the most part.  I mean, they must all be obscenely rich judging by the amount of product they break, but yeah, I think it's a worthwhile service and there are several pretty good ones.
The only Packers card welcome in my collection..
Packer Cards 87 is one of the more popular and easygoing breakers on the platform, so even though I question his taste in teams and don't even really collect all that much football these days, I still rarely miss an upload.  So when he mentioned these signed customs a few months back for the price of just a couple bucks for shipping, I jumped at the chance to pick one up.
The back..
I wasn't lucky enough to hit one of the chase parallels (I believe there were a few glossy variants and some signed in different colors of ink), but it's cool.  He seems to be doing a lot of good work in the community and bringing people back to the hobby though, so I'm just glad to add his signature to my collection.  Hopefully I'll be able to add some more blogger and Youtuber signatures in the future.

That's it for this one.  Just a short post today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Jordy, what up dude?!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy watching box breaks on YouTube... because they usually remind me that box breaking isn't for me. Plus... every now and then... I get to see a really cool pull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm, most of the time I just can't even understand why anyone would pay so much for so little, but then they turn around and pull something that makes it worth it. To them at least. I still don't think I'd have the stomach for a lot of higher end products even if money was no object.

      Delete