Thursday, March 30, 2017

Buy It Now! 1.10 ($30)

Been busy/distracted for the past few days, but even though it's too late to save March, I'm going to keep this going until it sells.  Time for the first of two more updates today (unless it sells between now and tonight).
2008 Donruss Threads Emilio Bonifacio RC auto..
Itsa rookie auto of competent journeyman utility player Emilio Bonifacio.  I wanna say it's numbered to something weird like /974, but I can't remember off the top of my head and my desk is now approximately seven steps farther away from me than it used to be, so I don't have the energy to get up and check right now. :P

Previous Additions








That's all for now.  Only a couple more days until real posts start.  Oh, and the MLB regular season too I guess.  Like anyone even cares about that.  Anyway, thanks, as always, for stopping by.

Get on this already. I got (hypothetical) kids to feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment