Monday, March 20, 2017

Buy It Now 1.1 ($30)

First of all, hello.  It has been awhile, but the yearly blogging itch has started to return.  Maybe it's just baseball season being upon us once again, I dunno.  It will be April before I'll really have the time/focus to start stringing together a couple months worth of meaningful posts (before inevitably getting bored and going back into hiding on Twitter again), but if nothing else goes wrong, I will be making yet another relatively brief dramatic comeback.

Right now though, I am stupid broke, so I'm going to rip off card-blogging legend Thorzul's famed Pull the Trigger series.  I'll avoid the junkwax & try to stick to slightly nicer items, at least initially, because I'm in a bit of a hurry this month.  I will also make additions to the pot multiple times a day on this first one for the same reason.  So without further ado, here's the first item!
Kris Bryant Repurposed Sketch Card
That's right!  I'm an artist of a certain degree of professionalism & talent, so it seems appropriate that the first item in this lot should be a piece of my own art.  Not every BIN will have stuff by me, but some will.  I have a few sketch cards that aren't by me that may pop up as well.  Anyway, this here is a sketch of the man, the myth, legend... Mr. Kris Bryant, on the back of a 1990 Fleer Andre Dawson card.

Keep an eye out for more to come later.  Thanks for stopping by.

Until our next...

No comments:

Post a Comment